Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management & Quality Assurance
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, DevOps engineer to join our fast-growing team across both US and Australia.
TrademarkVision (https://trademark.vision/) is an image recognition startup that has fast become the world leader in image search for trademarks. We were listed as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative AI companies in the world in 2017 by FastCompany. We are looking for smart, hardworking people to join our team and make an immediate impact.
Our culture is extremely important to us and we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a team that values commitment, passion, innovation, and always thinking of the customer.
About the role:
- You would be in charge of designing and administering TrademarkVision's distributed system as well assisting in some of our major projects to ensure robust and scalable operations
- You will also be in charge of designing and administering our continuous integration, QA and deployment pipeline
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience delivering Linux and web systems, on both the dev and ops sides
- Linux experience: administration, security, configuration and monitoring
- Experience with automating modern web system deployments (including Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with continuous integration pipelines (including Git, Jenkins/Bamboo), testing platforms and QA processes
- Strong command line and bash scripting skills
- Experience with containers: docker/kubernetes or similar
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with Java and Python
- Experience with distributed network communication including Kafka
Since our launch in 2013, TrademarkVision has been working with attorneys, brands and governments worldwide to set a new standard in the industry for trademark protection.
We have been recognized in dozens of media outlets including TechCrunch and Mashable. And in 2017, TrademarkVision was listed in Fast Company's Top 10 AI companies in the world (alongside giants like Google, IBM and Baidu).
We're small enough for you to make a big difference, and growing fast enough for you to join the ride to become the household name in tech.