CEI’s Solutions division is seeking a developer to work on our team to build custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods.
The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. They should expect to learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. They will hold themselves to the higher standards CEI delivers to customers every day.
A software development background (computer science) is a must for this role. Candidate must also have a recent track record of delivering modern web and mobile solutions using agile methods. Candidates should answer ‘yes’ to all the following:
Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software development technology and architectures
Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day
Participates in local and regional meetups and events
Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
Continuous learner who has recently read (or listened to) material related to the field of software development
Our intent is the right person will grow with CEI along a defined career path.
C# and ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
Full stack development across SQL Db, web UI, and services
AngularJS a nice to have skill
CEI Solutions Division
CEI’s Solutions division is a passionate team of software experts that work daily to build custom applications that delight users. Our focus is on custom web, mobile, integration, and desktop applications for our enterprise customers. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner; we also deliver iOS, Android, JEE, AngularJS, and many other open source solutions.
We are a mature practice with specialized skills across user experience, business analysis, agile development, testing, and more. We love building software together as a team.
Core responsibilities will include the following:
Deliver billable development services focused on client relationships
Exceed demands of customers and end users
Gain valuable experience and industry certifications
CEI's Microsoft Solutions team is dedicated to leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver high value for our customers. We build applications and provide consulting all while grounded in the realities of your business. Our clients know the work we deliver is done with pride, passion and ownership.
CEI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner.
We are a Microsof...t Rookie Partner of the Year!
We deliver full lifecycle application development projects. We utilize the best-of-breed delivery methodologies and expert resources. Our consultants are all MCSD and MCAD certified.
- Our strengths include: ASP.NET MVC, Mobile,Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, BizTalk,
Visual Studio/TFS, SQL Server and Scrum.org training.
We have a fantastic team to collaborate with, including the recent winners of the Startup Weekend in Pittsburgh!
The Microsoft Solutions Division is run by Microsoft Regional Director and .NET Author, Mike Snell. http://visualstudiounleashed.com/mikesnell/
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies including TFS 2010, Dev 11, Windows 8, .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, mobile, HTML 5, etc.
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our solutions team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com/solutions.aspx