Work closely with the technology teams to perform development and systems analysis for various course of business and production support enhancements to continue building out, maintaining, and supporting this critical ALM platform. …Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced Sr. Enterprise SQL/Server Developer at its Pittsburgh location. The role will involve the following:
*Application development to support new features, requests, fixes, etc., for the existing development queue and new projects as needed;
* Development work related to CCAR, which will include data tagging, reporting and the building out of historical data sets;
* Escalate and address any issues affecting daily and monthly batch procedures that may impact delivery to our business users.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Experience in a large data warehouse environment- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, and .NET;
* Ability to work with the Application Development and QA Team to develop testing scripts;
* Be proactive in finding solutions and able to work well with other Development resources, both onshore and offshore, to provide timely and accurate implementations
* Experience working within global teams across various locations;
* Experience working with large volumes of data within a data warehouse
* Working knowledge of data warehouse technical concepts and designs;
* Working knowledge of technical concepts and designs for business intelligence & adhoc/query reporting;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS stack;
* Advanced knowledge and extensive experience working with SQL;
* Working knowledge of Java and UNIX/Linux for integration of Hadoop and Jasper soft reporting is a plus.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US