Clients are banks and mortgage companies...foreclosures...the candidate will be calling for bids, locksmith, calling authorities to evict tenants, contract lawn care services, outside maintenance (such as get contractor to close pool)
Company is an independently owned national service provider to many of the nation’s largest loan servicing entities. We provide integrated mortgage services and property management solutions. At Company, we strive for excellence in the workplace and promote a working environment that supports honesty, integrity, respect, trust and responsibility.
Our staff of industry experts include: licensed real estate agents and brokers, certified appraisers, title agents and licensed notaries who are eager to provide our boutique style services to our customers.
If you are chosen for this opportunity, you will be responsible for coordinating activities related to the preservation of properties owned by our customers. You will ensure each property is maintained in accordance with all local, state, federal guidelines, as well as, the guidelines and requests of the investor(our customer).
Position Responsibilities :
• Ensure accurate and timely review of our customer’s properties and determine what services will be needed to maintain and preserve the property.
• Order the necessary work on our customer’s properties in order to maintain and preserve the property. This work will be ordered through outside contractors and vendors and must be
within the guidelines required by the customer and the local, state and federal government.
• Monitor the orders and ensure the work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with all ordinances and customer requirements.
• Build positive relationships with our customers and our outside contractors and vendors who workon making sure the property is well maintained and preserved.
• Address any quality concerns expressed by our customers, contractors and/or vendors.
• Continually communicate with our customers to ensure all product requests and issues areaddressed timely.
• Assist in recruiting quality outside contractors and vendors as partners for future preservationprojects.
• Perform other related tasks as the need arises.QualificationsSpecific knowledge of government guidelines is a plus; however, it is not a requirement. Our “musthaves” are as follows:• You communicate clearly. You write well. You are comfortable communicating in writing and onthe phone.
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
• You will take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a different.
• You are organize and can prioritize tasks to manage deadlines.
• You have a positive approach to change and are willing to enjoy the benefits brought on by change.
• You enjoy learning new things, and you are willing and able to learn quickly.
• You embrace technology as an efficient and effective way to communicate and problem solve.
• You are willing to welcome our H.O.M.E. values(found on our website) into your daily routineinside and outside work environment