Design and implement SharePoint solutions in support of corporate Intranet and related applicationsâ€¦ Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SHAREPOINT ARCHITECTÂ to collaborate closely with the SharePoint Manager, SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Developers, Database Administrators, and System Engineers to refine conceptual system design requirements into technical designs and solutions that are consensus based, IT compliant, scalable, meet the client's business needs and are highly available.
Other responsibilities include:
* Provide technical leadership to team members, defining and monitoring adherence to best practices, and evaluating and selecting all technologies within the SharePoint ecosystem that are required to meet business needs;
* Drive the strategy, roadmap and design of SharePoint solutions within the SharePoint / Office 365 framework;
* Develop and document the procedures to maintain and administer SharePoint environments, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis;
* Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgrades, third-party software and integration with Enterprise Systems);
* Collaborate with Enterprise Operations' teams on backup/recovery operations and disaster recovery testing related to the SharePoint environment;
* Coordinate and work closely with the SharePoint Administrator to build, administer and maintain SharePoint development, test, and production servers, including installation of service packs and updates/patches;
* Maintain an awareness of new and emerging .NET, SharePoint and relevant technologies, providing a detailed analysis and recommendation on capabilities and potential impact on architectural landscape;
* Design and implement SharePoint lists, libraries, custom forms, and data roll-ups beyond out-of-the-box
* Design and develop information architecture constructs, including managed metadata, content types, site columns, among others.
The client is looking for a seasoned candidate with significant experience in above and
A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline, or equivalent technical experience.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US