The Account manager is responsible for developing new business, growing revenue and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for cold calling, setting client meetings, creating proposals, presenting proposals, landing accounts and providing ongoing client support to ensure the development of solid, long-term client relationships. You will be working in a team environment.
· Generate / close job orders
· Develop client relationships
· Obtain market knowledge of the following:
- Information technology projects/staffing needs
- Current rates for Information Technology services
· Ensure that candidates submitted are Testa quality (Quality Assurance)
· Complete sales projections
· Knowledge of Testa
- “What We Sell” (service lines)
- UBCs (Unique Buying Criteria)
You will have a 4-month MBO plan. This plan will focus on the skills, activities and initial financial projections Testa expects from a new Account Manager. After the initial 120-day period, individual performance expectations for annual revenue will be established.
· Collections (assist accounts receivables when required)
· Bullhorn (documentation of sales opportunities into the database)
· Management of on-site employees as required
· Calculating and ensuring acceptable margins on deals you close
· Accountable for:
- Interview / Hire / Ratios
- Work as a Team Member within the Team
- Quality Assurance (Ensure Testa Team Quality)
· Develop contacts in local networking organizations
· Knowledge of Testa sales Methods
Additional Salary Information: Base salary plus commission. Also, an opportunity to earn company stock. Candidate will work from home.
Testa Consulting Services, Inc., was incorporated in 1997. Chief Executive Officer, Michael J. Testa, has nearly 31 years in the IT industry. His experience ranges from Software Engineering to Business Development. Mr. Testa leadership has propelled the organization into one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Small Businesses in Pittsburgh as recognized in the Pittsburgh Business Times and also one of the Top 25 IT consulting firms in the city.