Work with enterprise level DB2 data...Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced LEAD DB2 DEVELOPER to work with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
The client is looking for the following background and skills: * Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required;
* At least 8-10 years of experience in software development required;
* Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
* Hands on lead experience;
* Familiarity with the AGILE development methodology;
* Practical experience developing software across the Mainframe and Distributed computing environments is a highly desirable plus;
* Cobol experience is required;
* Web services is a plus- the mainframe group/environment communicates to a Java/Webservices team/environment;
* Must have heavy hands-on DB2 (analysis, design, code, enterprise level DB2 repositories, table manipulation, complex SQL and stored procedures.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US