Lead implementations for enhancements/projects and ability to communicate clearly issues, risks and status updates to developed plans and dashboards…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SR HADOOP/BIG DATA ANALYST to work as a data and technical business analyst on the Asset and Liability Management (ALM) platform for Corporate Treasury. The candidate must have experience with best-in-class methods, tools and techniques for elicitation and documentation of internal and external client needs and associated requirements, this includes use case modeling, business process modeling, and formal requirements traceability techniques.
*Hands on data sourcing, analyze the data for quality, harmonize the data and work with sources to finalize requirements, develop feeds, document business rule transformations and work with development team to implement;
* Perform detailed reconciliations between data sets;
*Assist to design data architecture, data flows and contribute to the overall application ecosystem;
* Provide production support on data issues and processes;
* Authors various documents on projects such as use cases, process flows and other related project documents and adheres to life cycle documentation; BRDs, FRDs and test documentation.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Experienced working with financial data in detail, demonstrating broad product understanding;
* Experience in hands on data mapping and data ware housing concepts and reporting platforms, working with Big Data, Hadoop a plus;
*Strong experience SQL and working with large data sets knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Tableau is a plus;
* Previous experience working in the financial and banking industries and knowledge of financial products on corporate Balance Sheet;
*Advanced knowledge and extensive experience working with SQL;
* Experience working with offshore development teams.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US