The Service Now Developer provides expertise and direction in developing and supporting an enterprise business intelligence platform, interfacing with the various business units across the organization on the reporting requirements…. Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SERVICENOW INTEGRATION DEVELOPER. This person will need to have integration experience and understand the functionality of ServiceNow and will need experience with Performance Analytics for reporting.
The role will be integrating and implementing the solution. Working with internal customers/field team and participating in all phases of the development life cycle as well as report development, defining standards, production support and maintenance of the environment, and works with the team on system performance optimization and interoperability issues.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable;
* ServiceNow and Performance Analytics experience;
* Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in the design, administration, programming, and support of an enterprise reporting environment using a business intelligence platform;
* Thorough understanding of the ServiceNow product architecture including but not limited to the reporting module and Performance Analytics;
* Must have integration experience and understand the functionality of ServiceNow;
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US