Do you want to be part of something great? Come join our team! At TrueCommerce, we live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. We like to have fun at work through employee organized events from family picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday celebrations, and opportunities to volunteer for charities and serve our community. We provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. We strive to provide training and development to be your very best in your position and continue on the career path that excites you. In fact, our employees have ranked us a Pittsburgh Top Workplace in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017!
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, TrueCommerce handles the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the TrueCommerce team, you will have an opportunity to help our customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
The Technical Support I provides first level technical support to our clients in a production environment, ensuring that all support conducted over the telephone, via email, and through remote control software is accurate and timely. This position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution, and escalation involving TrueCommerce products and services
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Answer all incoming support calls and requests in line with department procedures and maintain a closure rate in accordance with departmental goals
• Utilize the company knowledgebase as an important tool in the troubleshooting process. Contribute to the knowledgebase as needed
• Utilize effective client service skills to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
• A minimum of 1-2 years client services, helpdesk, computer support/service, or call center experience
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, and Internet applications
• An EDI technical background or an understanding of transaction processing is desired
• Strong customer service and support approach
• Ability to quickly learn, analyze, and resolve simple to complex issues related to in-house applications and products
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
• The ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
• Ability to enthusiastically work and learn independently and with a team
• Willingness and ability to exceed goals
• Willingness to work flexible shifts from 8am to 8pm and on-call after-hours/weekends on a rotational basis
Our nation’s military veterans represent the top talent this country has to offer. They bring meaningful skills to the workplace and are assets to our company. We encourage U.S. Military Veterans to apply.
HighJump Software is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually ...without the need for any customer interaction.
Our employees ranked us as a Top Workplace in Pittsburgh, PA for 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016! Our culture and values are what set us apart! TrueCommerce provides an open and positive work environment where providing employees with a work/life balance is key. Work is not only challenging, but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop. Additionally, TrueCommerce organizes events throughout the year like picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday events, and opportunities to volunteer for charity. Come join our team!