I thought you might be interested or know of a colleague interested in this Mechanical Assembler position. If interested, please feel free to send along a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
The Assembler performs the tasks associated with both mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies in the final assembly of equipment for Company products. The assembly role builds, tests, and repairs industrial machinery for our customers. This role requires good mechanical aptitude for the production of precision parts and assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble equipment to engineering drawings, schematics, and Company standards, based on work orders or production schedules, according to specifications;
• Perform quality checks on products and parts;
• Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to customer specifications;
• Position or align components for assembly;
• Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies;
• Fasten or install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand/electric/pneumatic tools;
• Layout and sometimes manufacture precision parts involved with assemblies and sub-assemblies;
• Verbally report progress and problems to the team leader in a professional manner;
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment through a continued program of daily sweeping and general cleaning;
The team at Hire Demand, LLC has been recognized as a leader in contingency and retained searches on a local, national, and global basis. Through our extensive and enthusiastic networking abilities, the team at Hire Demand, LLC has established relationships with companies ranging from Fortune 500 to privately held start-up companies, nationwide. With our 20 years of recruitment experience, our cli...ent and candidate relationships are built on trust, confidentiality, quality candidate presentations, and timely delivery of service.
Hire Demand offers our clients and candidates the services needed to meet their unique staffing requirements and career objectives. Through our proven years of successfully building relationships with top companies and quality candidates, we can offer you the choices necessary to meet your goals of today and tomorrow!