Provide technical and functional expertise and support for the PeopleSoft FSCM applications in an Oracle environment …Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced PEOPLESOFT FSCM DEVELOPER to develop and maintain PeopleSoft applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues.
* Work with end users to define scope of business needs and translate processes into detailed functional requirements or design specifications;
* Design, code, and unit test complex projects;
* Develop and maintain integration between PeopleSoft FSCM and external applications;
* Identify developmental or design risks and action plans;
* Assist with system upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or similar field strongly preferred;
* At least 8-10 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus;
* Expert technical/functional knowledge in at least 2 of the following modules: General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, Asset Management, eProcurement, Purchasing, Supplier Contracts, eSettlements, Supplier Performance Management, Strategic Sourcing;
* Experience in Financial industry with Multi-currency preferred;
* At least five+ years of experience working with PeopleSoft FSCM data and data models;
* At least five+ years of PeopleTools experience;
* At least one+ year experience Web Services using Integration Broker preferred;
* At least one+ PeopleSoft Workflow;
* Experience with the new 9.1 framework preferred;
* REST API experience preferred;
* Knowledge of Java Demonstrated experience with SQL performance tuning and optimization;
* Ability to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills and lead high-visibility efforts;
* Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures, and numerical analysis and
* Experience leading a team in a development environment.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US