Work on the planning, implementation, and support of corporate CRM/C4C systems...Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SAP/CRM/C4C PROGRAMMER ANALYST to the lead projects directing business process improvements and enhanced usage of CRM systems.
* Provide expertise to functional departments to automate their processes through increased use of Enterprise systems, and other business automation tools;
* Architecting and develop SAP solutions SAP configuration with SAP modules and applications CRM and C4C;
* Operate as the primary IT technical functional lead on improvement initiatives, directing company resources to implement process improvements, enhanced use of Enterprise Systems, or other cross-functional initiatives;
* Work with the functional departments to design processes, develop system changes specifications, conduct process and system testing, documentation and training supporting the end-users;
* Provide technical leadership throughout the requirements, design, build and implementation processes;
* Work with users to define information needs, and develop reports using a reporting tool to meet those needs.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* At least five years' experience implementing technical and functional solutions for business process improvements, information systems, and proving corporate support on CRM systems;
* Bachelors' degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
* Demonstrable knowledge working with CRM systems and processes, specifically sales and service;
* Knowledge of SAP module interactions at the core level with C4C and across the integration with CRM, ECC, CPQ, VC;
* In-depth knowledge and experience with industry best business practices as it applies to various functional departments;
* Experience with systems analysis and design techniques;
* Experience in business analysis and developing reports with report writer software;
* Ability to design code and test a system;
* Preferred Qualifications: 8 years' experience implementing technical and functional solutions for business process improvements, information systems, and proving corporate support on CRM systems and Project management certification.
Relocation Assistance is available nationwide
Qualified candidates: Please forward your resume directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.com for immediate consideration. Thank you
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US