Java Software Developer for a client in Pittsburgh, PA.
January 12, 2018
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Contract - Experienced
4 Year Degree
We are currently recruiting for a Java Software Developer for a client in Pittsburgh, PA. Hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to develop cloud-based, commercial-grade software applications. Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience writing production applications using Java.
• Five (5) years or more professional experience building professional applications preferably using Java and the Spring Framework. • Knowledge of Java 8 and its functional programming features • Experience with concurrency and multi-threaded applications • Experience on performance and memory management of Java applications • Expertise in building Restful APIs • Understanding of how to implement unit and component tests to build quality software solutions • Experience with byte manipulation and data parsing logic • Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns • Experience with and understanding of Git • Applying new technologies to solve difficult problems
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, or Protractor.
• Experience with Spring Boot
• Experience with application performance testing techniques such as load testing and stress testing
• Experience with No SQL data stores such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.
• Experience implementing solutions concerned with data security and data integrity using concepts such as data encryption and checksums
• Experience working with AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
• Experience working with Node.js, Bower, Gulp or Grunt.
• Experience with CloudFoundry, Heroku, Docker or similar
• Experience with AWS services, specifically S3, EC2 and RDS •
Experience or familiarity with concept of continuous integration • Experience or familiarity with Behavior-drivdriven/test-driven development • Healthcare development background
Your resume is just an introduction, not the whole story. At Gentech our recruiters take the time to learn about you, your skills, and your career goals. Whether you're looking for consulting, consult-to-hire, or direct placement, we'll provide you with career options, prepare you for interviews, and maintain our relationship with you after you accept a position to be sure you're satisfied.
Gent...ech is an IT Consulting and Placement firm in Pittsburgh, PA. We work hard to be your partner and we take on your career/hiring needs as our own. We strive to earn and maintain the trust of the people with whom we work. Gentech's benefits are second to none.
We hope to hear from you soon
Contact us @
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-244-8400