Part of team responsible for working with the current state of the forecast production process while helping lead the transformation effort to support CECL compliance…Pyramid Consulting Group has a banking client with an immediate need for experienced REGULARTORY COMPLIANCE BUSINESS ANALYSTS with experience with CCAR / DFAST Regulatory Compliance as well as an understanding of economics, business and analytics, experience in translating quantitative results into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
* Performing data management, complex analysis, and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures;
* Coordinates the production of databases, performance reports for senior management;
* Manages the review and analysis of trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies.;
* Directs the development of more complex databases, program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling;
* Oversees the data design, analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics. Integrates the analysis team with other corporate units to insure alignment of analysis with business strategies and objectives.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Effective leader with proven results;
* At least 7-10 years of experience working with various members of the supply chain with a focus on driving continuous process improvements;
* Ability to work with large amounts of data, extrapolating meaningful insight from quantitative or technical results;
* Candidate must demonstrate a combination of business acumen, analysis skills, strategic and creative thinking, and satisfactory written/oral communications skills;
* The ability to work well in a team environment Evidence the following characteristics: assertiveness; attention to detail; initiative; leadership; strong work ethic; team focus;
* Desired Skills Masters and/or MBA candidates considered Knowledge of Financial Reporting, Commercial Credit Analysis, PD/LGD modeling Experience with CCAR / DFAST Regulatory Submissions Enterprise Role Programming experience like SQL, SAS, Python preferred; 6+ years experience.
* Experience working with quantitative or financial models is a plus;
* Knowledge of PD/EAD/LGD constructs also a plus. Candidate should be able to demonstrate experience working with information and drawing meaningful insights using analytical techniques, as well as the ability to present and communicate those insights to a non-technical audience.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US