Administration & Customer Service, Human Resources, Marketing & Product Development
2 Year Degree
The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, assessments, and job placements of qualified candidates. This position independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established activity-based and performance-based objectives. Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, while working in a team environment, customer service focused, and must possess robust personable skills.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives as defined by Management.
- Directly recruit the prerequisite number of job applicants and candidates per week through the use of communication methods and recruiting tools provided by company.
- Conduct the required amount of customer service calls, organizational support, and recruiting strategies to business customers, job applicants, and recruiting department.
- Accountable for quality control by ensuring daily follow-up calls to business customers and job seekers.
- Effective utilization of all applicable recruiting management software and all other related recruiting tools to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate all classified advertisements in conjunction with company budget.
- Periodically engage in job fairs, customer walk-throughs, school presentations to students and alumni, and trade shows.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the company data base, unemployment documents, workers compensation forms, recruiting reports, expense reimbursement forms, and any other documentation as directed.
- Make front-line assessments of market conditions and advise company Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Management of findings.
- Responsible for the distribution of leads to Account Managers & Sales Representatives with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, and sources.
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Administrative responsibilities including the answering the telephones, inventory control, and the disclosing of any maintenance issues relative to company property and office settings.
- Assist any and all other departments within the company when directed.
- Heavy telephone and computer usage.
- Ability to work in an office environment alone.
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external, business-to-business capacity.
- Knowledge in computer software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Database Systems, and Social Media.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining / exceeding established performance objectives.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting techniques, methods, and practices within diverse personality traits within the labor market found in numerous industries.
- Must have effective communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively handle confidential information.
- High level of organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Conduct oneself with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Successfully pass a series of background screenings, such as a national criminal check, reference checks, credit check and motor vehicle requirements.