• The Test Automation Engineer position is responsible for designing and coding the automated tests for new product development and maintenance of line development projects. This position will work with a global team to design automated testing programs, test plans, and validate electronic devices, specifically Meters, Protective Relays, and Trip Units. Testing Automation development and execution experiences are strongly required.
Responsibilities include: • Expanding automation framework to provide additional test capabilities. • Designing, coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our product. • Translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests. • Analyzing existing systems to find areas for improvement. • Enhance and extend automation libraries and frameworks. • Develop automation strategies according to the overall product development and test strategy. • Conducting diagnostic analysis and troubleshooting to resolve complex firmware and software issues. • Complete and participate in code reviews with great attention to detail. • Analyze and communicate test results.
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree (Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering) • 3-5 years of previous testing automation development experience required • Automation and testing experience in C/C++/C#, Python, LabVIEW, or Jscript are preferred • Knowledge of electrical power systems strongly desired • Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues. • Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision. • Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with excellent planning and organization skills.
The Pittsburgh Business Times recently named CompuGroup Technologies as the overall fastest growing privately held Professional Services company and #7 overall on the Pittsburgh top 100 listing of our area’s fastest-growing, privately held companies for 2013.
CompuGroup Technologies Mission:
To help our customers create practical business benefits from IT Solutions and Provide high quality and... cost effective Consulting services (ERP, Infrastructure, Web Applications, Mainframe Systems) in all Industries domain.
CompuGroup Technologies Offerings
CompuGroup Technologies delivers senior information technology consultants to clients who need them for critical projects.
Our clients say we consistently deliver the highest quality consultants and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Business Intelligence: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Business Objects,Cognos, Informatica
• Customer Relationship Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Supply Chain Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Database Administration: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Application Development: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
• Mainframe Systems: COBOL, IMS, JCL, CICS