Looking for a Product Owner who will liaison closely with Development teams, Product Managers, and other business stakeholders to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. The Product Owner should have strong leadership skills, passionate about technology and have a strong user focus.
· Leads the development effort by conveying product vision to the team during planning meetings.
· Outlines work in the product backlog to maintain a steady flow of available work for scrum teams to consume.
· Drives a team by communicating directly with its team members.
· Prioritizes work based on business value, and organizes the product backlog accordingly.
· Works with the Product Manager and other senior stakeholders to understand the business needs and product goals.
· Be an advisor to business stakeholders and product management group on technology.
· Creates and maintains the technical product roadmap in partnership with the Product Manager and other stakeholders.
· Negotiates work with the team during the sprint planning meetings, always considering the team’s established velocity.
· Remains available to the team to answer questions and deliver direction regarding acceptance criteria, customer needs, and work priorities.
· In-depth knowledge of software development methods, specifically Scrum and Behavior-Driven Development techniques.
· Experience leading an agile development team or experience as an agile team member.
· Experience generating user requirements for applications within an agile environment.
· Ability to build productive customer relationships and collaborative internal relationships.
· Excellent communication, partnering, and influencing skills.
· Excellent planning and organizing skills.
· Ability to work through ambiguity.
· Strong technical background.
· Proactively seek learning opportunities and apply learned skills to the job.
· Generate different and novel ways to deal with work problems/opportunities.
· Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition.
· Experience working in an agile environment as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
OpenArc is a highly personable and professional IT consulting and staff augmentation organization dedicated to helping clients understand their technology strategy around infrastructure, software and technical talent placement and recruiting services
OpenArc's talent placement and consulting division occupies a singular space in the IT industry, combining deep technology expertise with an unmat...ched attention to companies and candidates in order to secure the best fit of both position and culture. As with all OpenArc services and solutions, we take pride in relationships both building and built.