The CRM Specialist is a firmwide role that assists in the administration and maintenance of the firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system. The position entails working with personnel across the firm to develop and maintain methodologies, strategies, software, and web-based capabilities that help the enterprise organize and manage its client relationships. The CRM Specialist is also responsible for assisting in the development and management of data concerning these relationships.
Key relationships: Business Development
Key duties include but are not limited to:
• Reports to the Associate Director of Marketing Services; key member of the CRM team.
• Assist in the implementation of a new firmwide CRM system: requirements gathering; documentation; project planning; and post-launch support.
• Support the use of the current InterAction CRM system across the enterprise.
• Assist in the dissemination of data to help identify new revenue streams.
• Administer and maintain effective processes for quality control of all data entered into the CRM database.
• Technical liaison for end user questions pertaining to data quality concerns, procedures and other general user issues.
• Assist in the design, development and implementation of system upgrades.
• Support the use of the e-marketing program to develop and send alerts and invitations; ensure best practices are followed.
• Responsible for providing ad hoc reports including client data, mailing lists etc. to support business development and event coordination efforts.
• Assist with tracking and troubleshooting inquiries/problems pertaining to the CRM application.
• Monitor the CRM help mailbox and provide high-quality and responsive client service to resolve CRM system issues/incidents.
• Administer system training to ensure that users utilize best practices; keep training materials up to date.
• Perform competitive and market intelligence research and data analysis support relating to clients, targets and personnel.
• Proactively identify process improvements to support CRM activity, assist in prioritizing and implementing related CRM enhancements.
• Perform CRM audits as necessary.
Experience and skills required:
• An undergraduate degree is preferred. A combination of further education and relevant work experience will be considered.
• Direct experience with the LexisNexis InterAction and SAP CRM systems is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with both a windows and web-based CRM system, preferably in a professional services environment.
• Experience working with e-marketing software is required.
• Strong data manipulation, computer and information management skills, including knowledge of databases and database administration.
• Candidates must possess excellent client service skills and the ability to work independently and contribute to team projects.
• Must be able to prioritize, organize, meet tight deadlines, and handle urgent interruptions in a professional manner.
• Excellent interpersonal relations, oral and written communication skills required.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel).
• Experience managing customer data, preferably working within a client relationship management database.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Firm that employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy governs all aspects of employment including, without limitation, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, assignment and dismissal. In addition, it is the Firm’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind including, without limitation, that which is sexual, racial, age-related, disability-related or ethnic background-related.
K&L Gates LLP delivers legal services on an integrated and global basis, with over 2,000 lawyers on five continents. We represent a broad array of leading global corporations in every major industry, capital markets participants, and ambitious middle-market and emerging growth companies. We also serve public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations, and individuals. O...ur lawyers counsel clients on their most sophisticated legal challenges in all areas of corporate and regulatory law as well as litigation.
We are leaders in legal issues relating to industries critical to the economies of both the developed and developing worlds—technology, manufacturing, energy, transportation, telecommunications, financial services, and life sciences, among others.