• Conduct in-depth information technology risk assessments including creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation.
• Review third party vendors and contracts to ensure appropriate IT controls are in place and functioning effectively
• Perform risk assessment of third party vendors but not limited to cloud computing and identifying gaps in the vendor IT control environment and recommending mitigating controls to address the gaps that are not in line with IT Security requirements.
• Identify and validate IT risk issues and mitigation strategies.
• Defining a framework for the risk assessment activity and an agenda for identification.
• Incorporation of a risk assessment plan and execution
Qualifications: • Proficient in software vulnerability assessments • 5+ years of Risk Management experience • 5+ years of Customer Facing • Good verbal and communication skills • Excellent presentation skills
• Understanding of firewall operations
Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
An understanding of the IAM or the Active Directory structure.