Benefits - After probationary period, medical, vacation, etc.
Hours - Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
**Work 10 days on and then 4 days off. Schedule begins on a Tuesday and work through following week Thursday. Off days Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon ***With possibility of overtime after 4 pm on most days.
Key Skills and Competencies:
1. 1 to 3 years experience preferred in set-up CNC lathes, multi-axis lathes and 4-axis horizontal milling, vertical milling machines.
2. Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales.
3. Strong understanding in blue print reading/ geometric tolerancing interpretation.
4. Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
5. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
6. Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
7. Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
8. Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
9. Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
10. CNC programming a plus
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Steel toed boots and safety glasses required -Reimbursed up to $100 for each per year. Uniforms provided. 3. Trade school certification in CNC programming a plus.
4. Must pass drug screen. Lift up to 40 lbs. Located on Bus Line.