For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America’s most respected banks, because we’re committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that’s been selected as a “Great Place To Work” by Gallup.
As a Hyperion Application Architect, you will be a part of PNC's Capital Markets organization.
• Hands on developer for Hyperion planning application and Hyperion Essbase
• Data analysis and review with Oracle 11g database for purpose of creating complex queries, comparing data with expected results throughout the system
• Writing database scripts for doing computations
• Creating data dictionaries and making sure they are consistently maintained across the entire infrastructure covering all data feeds
• Mapping reporting requirements back to the standardized data to identify data usage and gaps
• Work with business teams to understand and document the requirements and convert them into specifications for technical development Job Profile:
• Participates in defining functional designs and application systems architecture across all technologies and platforms.
• Designs an application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
• Participates in the assessment of software defects discovered during the quality assurance process.
• Participates in addressing enterprise-wide platform and technology requirements for applications.
• Develops detailed programming instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
• Application: Hyperion - 5 years core development on Hyperion Planning Application and Essbase
• Database: Oracle 11g – Conversant with Toad, experienced with data modeling with RDBMS and data warehouse star/snow flake schema on multidimensional data.
• Familiar with Oracle shell scripting for Linux and Unix
• Languages: ASP.Net, HTML, XML
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to PNC’s corporate IT Sourcing Recruiter at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thank you.
You’ll enjoy award-winning training programs and extensive full- and part-time benefits, such as a 401(k) and pension plan, medical and dental coverage, and discounts on loans and financial services. We also understand the importance of a work/life balance and help employees support their families with wellness programs, back-up child care and more.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
It's an exciting time to be part of PNC, which has been named a Great Workplace Award winner by Gallup and one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine. Join our workplace, where success means contributing to growth, enjoying teamwork and being recognized for great work. Choose from a variety of career options, in areas such as asset management, commercial and consumer banking, mortgage lending, technology or other corporate functions.