For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America’s most respected banks, because we’re committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that’s been selected as a “Great Place To Work” by Gallup.
As a LOB Risk Lead, Business Information Security Officer, BISO, you are a member of PNC's PNC’s Control Integrity team, a part of PNC’s Cyber Security organization. You will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC’s reputation for excellence in protecting customer and business information assets.
The Business Information Security Officer is a subject matter expert who is responsible for the identification and risk assessment of PNC’s technology solutions. Responsibilities within this position will include:
• Alignment to a specific Line of Business (LOB) or Technology, where you will become an expert and voice for both Cyber Security and that specific area, as well as provide Cyber Security thought leadership within that LOB or area
• Portfolio Initiative Security Expert: Review initiatives and projects related to the assigned area and determine if the ISSO needs to create specific control objectives for that initiative, project, or change
• Single Point of Contact for Cyber Security: The BISO will act as a “security concierge” for the individual LOB’s they are assigned to, directing personnel to the correct Cyber Security team or resource necessary to accomplish the desired task; aiding in request composition, escalation efforts, and interpreting and explaining Cyber Security decisions and responses to requests.
As an integral part of this dynamic and progressive team, you will be responsible for reporting and escalating any Cyber Security issues which occur within your LOB which has the potential to affect the enterprise as a whole. This is a fast paced, growing environment, where you will be motivated to add to your current skillset and accomplishments, as well as provide recommendations and suggestions based on your expertise in this field. PNCs commitment to leadership means that you will always be at the leading edge of security technology.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree required.
• A minimum of 5-6 years of related experience. Additional experience would be accepted in lieu of education.
• The ability to work in a cross functional environment is a must.
• Extensive experience to analyze risk in complex environments and articulate results to all levels of management
• Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate well across teams and organizations, including interactions with C-level executive
• Ability to work on multiple diverse projects and meet deliverables deadline
• Demonstrated leadership ability through execution of complex technology or information security risk mitigation initiatives • Demonstrated ability to make sound risk based recommendations and decisions, and a willingness to thoroughly document
• Strong customer service skills and attitude.
• Security Certification (CISA, CISM, CSSM, CISSP) is a plus
• Financial Institution experience is a plus
The successful candidate will possess knowledge and experience with industry controls and security frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, COBIT / COSO, FISMA, FFIEC, or GLBA
You’ll enjoy award-winning training programs and extensive full- and part-time benefits, such as a 401(k) and pension plan, medical and dental coverage, and discounts on loans and financial services. We also understand the importance of a work/life balance and help employees support their families with wellness programs, back-up child care and more.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to PNC’s corporate IT Sourcing Recruiter at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thank you.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
It's an exciting time to be part of PNC, which has been named a Great Workplace Award winner by Gallup and one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine. Join our workplace, where success means contributing to growth, enjoying teamwork and being recognized for great work. Choose from a variety of career options, in areas such as asset management, commercial and consumer banking, mortgage lending, technology or other corporate functions.