For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America’s most respected banks, because we’re committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that’s been selected as a “Great Place To Work” by Gallup.
As a Genesys Application Developer Lead, you will be part of PNC's Retail MIS organization.
Preferred experience with:
• Must have call center experience and understand skills-based routing.
• Experience supporting Genesys Framework 8.5, Genesys inbound Voice (SIP 8.1) , Genesys InfoMart 8.1 for delivery of data to Genesys Interative Insights & Custom Web applications, Genesys Administrator/Extensions 8.5, Genesys URS and Orchestration servers; Stat Servers including creating custom statistics for delivery of data to Genesys Pulse 8.1, and Gplus Adapter for Aspect WFM 6.1.
• Knowledge of voice networks including switching, messaging, signaling, call routing strategies, CTI, and T-server operation.
• Support integration with Avaya IVR
• Familiarity with integrations to design and support end to end solutions
• Strong Troubleshooting Capabilities at Tier 3 level or beyond
• Must have experience with Linux/Unix OS
• Must have working knowledge of Oracle DBs
• Should have familiarity with SIP media gateways and Session Border Controllers (Acme Packet).
You’ll enjoy award-winning training programs and extensive full- and part-time benefits, such as a 401(k) and pension plan, medical and dental coverage, and discounts on loans and financial services. We also understand the importance of a work/life balance and help employees support their families with wellness programs, back-up child care and more.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to PNC’s corporate IT Sourcing Recruiter at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thank you.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
It's an exciting time to be part of PNC, which has been named a Great Workplace Award winner by Gallup and one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine. Join our workplace, where success means contributing to growth, enjoying teamwork and being recognized for great work. Choose from a variety of career options, in areas such as asset management, commercial and consumer banking, mortgage lending, technology or other corporate functions.