For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America’s most respected banks, because we’re committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that’s been selected as a “Great Place To Work” by Gallup.
As a Scrum Master within PNC's Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Supports and facilitates generally one to two Scrum Teams in various functions by fostering Agile values and practices.
• Ensures team adherence to Agile principles. Provides coaching to the Scrum Team(s) on how to execute the Scrum framework.
• Organizes and facilitates ceremonies, identifies improvement opportunities to optimize velocity and quality while mitigating risk. Tracks and communicates the overall team progress providing visibility to stakeholders.
• Serves as a filter to remove impediments to progress as identified by the team. Protects the team from outside influences to ensure the team remains focused on Scrum Team priorities.
• Partners with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog items are prioritized based on business value and ready for the team.
-CSM preferred but not required.
You’ll enjoy award-winning training programs and extensive full- and part-time benefits, such as a 401(k) and pension plan, medical and dental coverage, and discounts on loans and financial services. We also understand the importance of a work/life balance and help employees support their families with wellness programs, back-up child care and more.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to PNC’s corporate IT Sourcing Recruiter at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thank you.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
It's an exciting time to be part of PNC, which has been named a Great Workplace Award winner by Gallup and one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine. Join our workplace, where success means contributing to growth, enjoying teamwork and being recognized for great work. Choose from a variety of career options, in areas such as asset management, commercial and consumer banking, mortgage lending, technology or other corporate functions.