Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific Executive Management, Operations/Engineering/Quality projects – ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analysis Define project problems and opportunities, priorities, options and direction Identify specific product or process current status -- and potential workflow adjustments Create internal product or process reviews and analyze needs Generate management-approved goals, scope and objectives for project completion
• Development Create business plans, project costing, risk assessment and AR documentation Develop, coordinate and lead multi-departmental / multi-discipline teams for project execution Assign team efforts and resolve tasks Select, coordinate and monitor external vendor activities to project specifics (as needed) Create detailed plans and documentation for project tracking Develop, maintain and monitor project time lines and manage to completion Generate presentations for outside source review
• Management / Communications Create day-to-day tracking mechanisms, high-level summaries and reporting efforts for management review Effectively manage and report on projects with a critical path focus Lead team meetings and direct any necessary subgroup creation and tracking Resolve conflict arising from contrasting team member, departmental and/or management goals and timeframes Maintain in-depth knowledge of assigned topics, categories and processes Monitor defined variables to determine needs for departmental efforts or process updates Offer timely support, direction, management and resolution of the New Product Review process Develop training needs, content, materials and scheduling (as needed) Investigate customer complaints as needed, and direct corrective/preventive actions. Conform to all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures including the use of personal protective safety equipment (PPE) as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering, 3 to 6 years of work experience.
• Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, a self-starter, have sense of urgency, be personable with an extroverted personality and well organized.
• A high degree of proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office software – specifically Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint • Project development and planning skills.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, customers, and other departments Ability to research, analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.Jo
Benefits - Full Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate Commission Compensation - No Bonus Eligible - No Overtime Eligible - No Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
CANDIDATE DETAILS 2+ to 5 years experience Management Experience Required - No Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS[note: bold skills and certification are required] Create business plans, project costing, risk assessment and AR documentation Develop, maintain and monitor project time lines and manage to completion Effectively manage and report on projects with a critical path focus Extensive knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies
ADDITIONAL DETAILS Location: Greenville Industry: Manufacturing & Production Job Category: Engineering - Industrial / Manufacturing Hours Per Week: 40 Visa Candidate Considered: No
Additional Salary Information: Please provide salary requirments
Established in 2008, BluChip Solutions, LLC is a full-service computer consulting services firm whose leadership possesses over 20 years of Staffing management experience in offering contract, contract-to-hire, permanent, placement, contract payroll services and project solutions. Our staffing services are committed to providing the best qualified individuals to employers in each of the markets we... serve. As the top information technology consulting services companies in the marketplace we stand ready to help our clients and our candidates. You can be assured that we will located the best people to fulfill your requirements.Uniting highly qualified candidates with clients is what we do. We take pride in our systems and policies, investing our expertise to make relationships work - productive partnerships with our clients and our employees. Our screening and matching processes are designed to be efficient, yet speed is never given priority over careful and comprehensive evaluation of candidates.
As a full-service workforce management solutions firm offering contract, contract-to-hire, permanent placement and executive services, we specialize in finding highly skilled professionals for contract assignments and direct placement. Our trained group of experts prides itself on understanding the needs of our clients and delivering the right people to get the job done.
Our clients deserve a staffing services company that provides a conscientious and thorough approach. As a leading consulting services company we appreciate the opportunity to serve you, to earn your confidence and to establish your trust.Measurable Performance, Accountability and Trust are three foundational principles that underpin our company. We pledge to provide every client with our very best efforts and outstanding results. Our reputation as a top-flight consulting services company is of great importance to us. We look to the future with appreciation for our client and employee partners, and with confidence that together we will continue to meet challenges head-on and to achieve success.