Responsibilities: The essential functions include, but are not limited to: • Develop elegant software o Write awesome code for the product o Collaborate with the architect to implement design patterns and architecture o Coach team to deliver clear, concise, and solid code • Execute agile process to provide an excellent team experience o Collaborate with PM to manage sprint execution to ensure plan completion o Coordinate with the architect to handle surprises, discoveries, and scope creep o Consistently complete tasks within or below estimates • Continuously improve yourself, others, and our culture o Be energized by developing your skillset ? Gain mastery of what you know ? Explore new languages, technologies, and techniques o Provide leadership to the team through discussions and code reviews, own the growth o Engage, educate, push, and have fun with your teammates daily • Other duties as assigned.
The Pittsburgh Business Times recently named CompuGroup Technologies as the overall fastest growing privately held Professional Services company and #7 overall on the Pittsburgh top 100 listing of our area’s fastest-growing, privately held companies for 2013.
CompuGroup Technologies Mission:
To help our customers create practical business benefits from IT Solutions and Provide high quality and... cost effective Consulting services (ERP, Infrastructure, Web Applications, Mainframe Systems) in all Industries domain.
CompuGroup Technologies Offerings
CompuGroup Technologies delivers senior information technology consultants to clients who need them for critical projects.
Our clients say we consistently deliver the highest quality consultants and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Business Intelligence: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Business Objects,Cognos, Informatica
• Customer Relationship Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Supply Chain Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Database Administration: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Application Development: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
• Mainframe Systems: COBOL, IMS, JCL, CICS