Work with other team members in development, support and QA to establish and maintain a source code control environment…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced BUILD RELEASE ENGINEER to ensure that all products are built, installed, smoke tested and released consistently.
* Design and develop the tools to allow efficient configuration management, build and release of software developed in C#, XML, .NET, and SQL Server databases;
* Establish and maintain a source code control environment for all products and solutions including third party components;
* Create a stable and scalable build system, including build scripts, for all development teams;
* Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management program, policies and procedures;
* Perform and manage all software builds and releases to Development, QA, Performance, Production and Training environments.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,, or equivalent work experience;
* At least 3+ years project planning or related experience;
* Proficiency in working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and XML;
* Proficiency with build utilities like MSBUILD and Visual Build Professional;
* Proficiency with TFS;
* Experience with automated build tools such as CruiseControl and CruiseControl.NET;
* Experience with sophisticated source code control tools such as Team Foundation Version Control;
* Experience building installation packages. InstallShield experience preferred.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US