The Business Development Manager will have responsibility for the development of new opportunities.
CEI’s Solutions group provides project-based consulting services for custom application development. We focus on building custom web, mobile, integration, and desktop applications for our customers. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and Managed Partner. We create .NET, SharePoint, BizTalk, SQL BI, and ALM Solutions. We also deliver iOS, Android, JEE, AngularJS, and other open source / framework-driven solutions. CEI Solutions also provides user experience design, project management, business analysis, and quality assurance service.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
Prospect, qualify, and target new business opportunities.
Set up face to face meetings with customers and CEI’s Account Executives
Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and yearly sales objectives are consistently achieved or exceeded
Drive attendance to events and webinars
1+ years of proven prospecting experience to businesses (not individuals)
Strong telephone and in person sales skills
Proven track record of setting meetings and getting to decision makers via the telephone
History of exceeding quota’s
Self-motivated, driven, resilient, and energetic with exceptional work ethic
CEI's Microsoft Solutions team is dedicated to leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver high value for our customers. We build applications and provide consulting all while grounded in the realities of your business. Our clients know the work we deliver is done with pride, passion and ownership.
CEI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner.
We are a Microsof...t Rookie Partner of the Year!
We deliver full lifecycle application development projects. We utilize the best-of-breed delivery methodologies and expert resources. Our consultants are all MCSD and MCAD certified.
- Our strengths include: ASP.NET MVC, Mobile,Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, BizTalk,
Visual Studio/TFS, SQL Server and Scrum.org training.
We have a fantastic team to collaborate with, including the recent winners of the Startup Weekend in Pittsburgh!
The Microsoft Solutions Division is run by Microsoft Regional Director and .NET Author, Mike Snell. http://visualstudiounleashed.com/mikesnell/
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies including TFS 2010, Dev 11, Windows 8, .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, mobile, HTML 5, etc.
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our solutions team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com/solutions.aspx