Recruiters need not only to have the ability to realistically source, screen, and present qualified candidates. Technical Recruiter should be adept at building lasting relationships, anticipating problems before they happen, and when necessary, communicate details of each candidate to the Account Managers in order for them to be able to represent the candidate within various organizations.
• Always working towards the end result of being able to present employ-able and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc. • • Ability to identify/screen/qualify candidates for IT positions; the recruiter also reviews, reformats and presents resumes to Account Managers.
• Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidate(s).
• Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
• Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc. to assess their qualifications
• Keep your candidates abreast of the hiring process.
• Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers for consideration.
• Consistently met Commission Goals quarterly and annually.
• Understand technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
• Sourcing and uncovering candidates from various methods.
Desired Skills: • Office automation tools (MS Office etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting • Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends within the industry.
• Be confident and comfortable with what you know and what you don’t.
• Establish a professional rapport to be viewed as an expert of industry trends, interview processes, and an educator of market standards.
• Being able to ask questions of your clients (hiring managers) and the candidates you are representing
• Start every conversation with the intent to build, develop and maintain relationships with your clients.