Hello, I have a long term contract role for a Business Analyst. Under the general direction of the management team and senior staff, this senior level position requires a proficient level of experienced analytical capabilities, defining requirements, and providing services to meet client IT and business needs within deadlines.
• Expert level of business experience and knowledge of project methodology and agile application development
• Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response
• Recognizes subtle problems with system design or performance and acts appropriately to improve the condition, seeking validation of actions in advance as appropriate
• Effective in relationships and communication with business partners, professional peers, and other team members
• Healthcare background is a plus
• Identify and specify business requirements, resources, and processes for a complex sub-system or major system modification.
• Use complex analytical tools and methods to analyze and streamline business processes.
• Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements.
• Independently develop business requirements for complex tasks.
• Lead joint application development sessions, determine business requirements and participate in related system development projects.
• Provide support to technical professionals with regard to a variety of systems and business operations problems.
• Assure quality of information through business case and application level testing; validate test results to initial business needs.
Raeder Landree, Inc. (www.raederlandree.com) is a Pittsburgh based technical consulting and recruiting firm with its office located in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Raeder Landree Team is very proud of the fact that we have been providing outstanding, quality-based Technical Solutions in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown areas since 1995.
Raeder Landree, Inc. pr...ovides Solutions expertise in Information Technology.
• Staff Augmentation (contracting)
• Direct Hire Placement
• Contract-to-Hire Option
Raeder Landree, Inc. works with clients to understand their unique business requirements and strives to become a valued proactive member of their team.
Candidates look to Raeder Landree, Inc. to provide opportunities to increase their technical expertise and career growth.
Current Client Industries being served:
• Heavy Metals
• Software Development
Our team of Account Managers and Recruiters are senior level professionals with over half the team having ten years or more experience with Raeder Landree, Inc. This experience is critical when working our Clients’ challenging engagements.
Raeder Landree, Inc. is very proud of its sourcing capabilities and maintains an active local proprietary database of over 50,000 professionals in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown areas with broad experience in many diverse environments. Our sourcing capabilities range from providing full project teams to a single individual resource to supplement our client's resident team.