Troubleshooting experience with the following applications: Microsoft Windows 7-10, MAC OS X, Microsoft Office Suite 2007-2016, Active Directory, Office 365 (a plus), Exchange Online, Security software (Malwarebytes, Kaspersky, Symantec, McAfee etc.), VPN (SonicWALL, citrix, cisco, remote desktop etc.), Server 2008-2012 (a plus), VMware (a plus)
•Troubleshooting experience with the following hardware: PC components (monitors, hard drive, memory etc.), printers, scanners, wireless access points, AV equipment (projectors, conference phones, video conference equipment, TV’s), tablets and mobile phones, desktop switches/routers etc.
•Experience using commands prompts for refreshing group policy, flushing DNS, and troubleshooting LAN and WAN connectivity problems
•Printer maintenance to include printer troubleshooting; replacing toner and other consumables like fusers, waste cartridges, maintenance kits, order, etc.
•Experience providing analysis and recommendations for information technology requirements and purchases
•Familiarity with ITSM, ISO, ITIL or related service delivery frameworks
What you’ll do: ---------------------
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum of Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent customer service skills required
· Candidate must be capable of working with minimal supervision and demonstrate superior team skills
· This person must be able to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Exceptional verbal and written communications are needed
· Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
· Proven ability to effectively and efficiently research complex technical problems using the internet, written literature, vendor support and colleagues.
· Effective prioritization and project management skills
· Attention to detail is critical when documenting work performed on incidents, service requests, and change records
e-STAFF consistently assists outstanding technical professionals, as well as entry-level grads, in their career searches, and offers them the means to be continually exposed to some of the most rewarding and profitable employment opportunities within the greater Pittsburgh area. Join us and you will find that we have some of the best client relationships in the IT community. Once we understand you...r desired career path, we will expose you to options with our clients that range from short term contracts to long term, direct hire placements.