Purpose: The purpose of this position is to manage and support the IT infrastructure and employee-related IT support cases for all of the offices and staff.
• Support employees by installing, configuring, and deploying software packages on company hardware • Generate and manage support tickets for problems and work to resolve the issues in a timely manner • Provide phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, VOIP, Windows applications, MAC applications, and other in-house applications • Support propriety in-house inventory management applications and off-the-shelf rental management software that includes Flex Rental Solutions Production Management Software • Responsible for ongoing maintenance, management and tracking of company owned hardware and software • Provide IT training for employees as needed • Assist with systems administration support for multi-server multi-location IT infrastructure • Assist with network administration and support for WAN and LAN • Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: • Technical or Bachelor’s Degree in IS, IT, Computer Science or Engineering • 3+ years of PC, Mac , Windows server and network support experience • Must have hands on Cisco networking experience • Must have experience supporting Microsoft and MAC operating systems, applications, configuration, and repairs • Knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN • Knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems • Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 • Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills • Self-starter, must be able to work under minimal supervision • Willingness to travel (~10%)
Technology Stack: Desktop Operating Systems: Mac OSX 10.10, Windows 7 Server Support: Window 2008R2 and 2012R2, VMware ESXi, Ubuntu Networking: Cisco Switches and Routers, ASDM, VLAN's, IOS Telecommunications: VOIP Application Support: Citrix, MAS500 (ERP), Flex Rental Software, ScheduALL, QlikView, Sharepoint 2013, Office365, MS Office 2010-2013, MS Lync Mobility: Application support for IOS, Android and custom built mobile applications Monitoring and Alert Management: PRTG, Support: ServiceNow Express
The Pittsburgh Business Times recently named CompuGroup Technologies as the overall fastest growing privately held Professional Services company and #7 overall on the Pittsburgh top 100 listing of our area’s fastest-growing, privately held companies for 2013.
CompuGroup Technologies Mission:
To help our customers create practical business benefits from IT Solutions and Provide high quality and... cost effective Consulting services (ERP, Infrastructure, Web Applications, Mainframe Systems) in all Industries domain.
CompuGroup Technologies Offerings
CompuGroup Technologies delivers senior information technology consultants to clients who need them for critical projects.
Our clients say we consistently deliver the highest quality consultants and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Business Intelligence: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Business Objects,Cognos, Informatica
• Customer Relationship Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Supply Chain Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Database Administration: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Application Development: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
• Mainframe Systems: COBOL, IMS, JCL, CICS