Support development of a software solutions by developing and maintaining code from detailed design specifications and configuring software applications based on business requirements.
Support systems design by developing detailed specifications from business requirements.
Support solution deployment and validation by:
Participating in system validation and testing (may lead for small projects).
Supporting solution integration and user acceptance testing.
Providing post implementation support to business.
Developing system testing criteria
Deploying based on current SoX and deployment standards
Support solution by:
Staying current on related system solutions, learn new technologies as needed.
Gaining working knowledge of and compliance with established standards and procedures.
Leading resolution of application related issues.
Keeping system documentation current.
Listen first, ask questions second and act on feedback from our customer and associates
Treat each customer as we would want to be treated
Support our front-line associates. See everything we do through their eyes
Provide an inspiring experience
Solicit customer feedback
Meet our commitments and exceed the expectations of others
Establish goals that challenge, stretch and lead to breakthrough performance
Acknowledge our mistakes and embrace the opportunity to improve
Use objectivity and data to make sound decisions
3+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years of IT experience
Bachelor Degree in Business Admin, Computer Science, IT or relevant field
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations as requested may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages:
.Net, MS SQL Server, table, query design, and stored procedures preferred
- Ability to learn proprietary software packages supported by the Customer and Marketing team
- Perform work in a timely manner to meet project deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all personnel within IT and the corporation.
- Resolve issues for code written by self, and other team maintained systems as gain knowledge over time.
- Eventually be part of a weekly oncall rotation for supporting team maintained systems.
- Opportunity to lead smaller projects and communicate with user departments as analyst gains experience.
The Pittsburgh Business Times recently named CompuGroup Technologies as the overall fastest growing privately held Professional Services company and #7 overall on the Pittsburgh top 100 listing of our area’s fastest-growing, privately held companies for 2013.
CompuGroup Technologies Mission:
To help our customers create practical business benefits from IT Solutions and Provide high quality and... cost effective Consulting services (ERP, Infrastructure, Web Applications, Mainframe Systems) in all Industries domain.
CompuGroup Technologies Offerings
CompuGroup Technologies delivers senior information technology consultants to clients who need them for critical projects.
Our clients say we consistently deliver the highest quality consultants and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Business Intelligence: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Business Objects,Cognos, Informatica
• Customer Relationship Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Supply Chain Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Database Administration: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Application Development: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
• Mainframe Systems: COBOL, IMS, JCL, CICS