Define business requirements, develop business processes, validate business processes against the system, organize and execute user testing and participate in end user training….Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh (North) client with an immediate need for an experienced BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST;
Basic Responsibilities will include:
*Own the functional requirements and sign off that the initial business requirements are being delivered with the end solution;
* Define business problem and determine functional options for solutions;
* Work with business sponsor to create realistic business use cases that determine the process that a user will execute;
* Create business process test cases to test the new and/or enhanced system;
* Work with business sponsor to determine business requirements for new and/or enhanced system requests
* Create and own functional specifications for new and/or enhanced system development;
* Work with PMO to determine resources and timing Quality Assurance Testing;
* Develop and execute system test plans to ensure code meets Functional Specifications;
* Create and maintain accurate project status information that is communicated to the business sponsor(s) on regular scheduled intervals; and
* Participate in annual budgeting and day to day project management process to set scope, sizing and resourcing needs for upcoming projects.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Four- year college degree;
* Experience with ERP systems and business processes;
* Good problem solving and analytical skills and exceptional interpersonal/team building skills;
* Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
* Previous Business/Systems Analyst work experience required; and
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US