This position will be responsible for providing high quality, professional day-to-day execution of a variety of engagement types such as technology risk assessments, vendor risk management assessments, network security assessments, application security assessments, SSAE 16 / SOC attestation engagements, financial audit support, and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessments. You will work as part of a diverse engagement team that develops strong relationships with our clients that is built on an understanding of the business and technological challenges they face.
You will serve a variety of clients in various industries within the public and private sectors. Some specific responsibilities include:
• Identify, evaluate and document IT business risks and corresponding general computer and application controls. • Develop audit programs based on type, complexity, age and criticality of systems being evaluated. • Evaluate security and controls of various platforms and technologies such as Windows, UNIX/Linux, various database environments and network devices as experience allows. • Perform and document test results and walkthroughs of IT processes and controls. • Evaluate test results and assess controls for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements. • Participate in closing meetings to present and discuss audit findings and recommendations. • Assist on special projects as assigned (e.g., data mining, security assessments, process flowcharting, vendor risk management, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or Business Administration; • CISA, CISM, CISSP, MCSE, MCSA and/or MBA; • 1-5 years of IT experience, with public accounting and/or, IT audit experience; • Strong time-management, analytical and problem solving skills; • Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; • Great attitude and communication skills to communicate with both IT and non-IT personnel.
Preferred Qualifications • Experience in the following industry verticals, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Higher Education, Financial Services and Retail; • Experience with SSAE 16 / SOC engagements and/or Sarbanes-Oxley 404 engagements; • Proficiency with a variety of operating systems including of Windows, OS400, Unix and Linux; • Proficiency with a variety of database management systems including Oracle, SQL and other open source technologies • Great understanding of relevant regulations and industry standards (e.g., SSAE 16/SOC , FFIEC, SOX, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, PCI, HIPAA and GLBA), best practices and methodologies and the ability to apply these requirements to organizational internal control frameworks.
The Pittsburgh Business Times recently named CompuGroup Technologies as the overall fastest growing privately held Professional Services company and #7 overall on the Pittsburgh top 100 listing of our area’s fastest-growing, privately held companies for 2013.
CompuGroup Technologies Mission:
To help our customers create practical business benefits from IT Solutions and Provide high quality and... cost effective Consulting services (ERP, Infrastructure, Web Applications, Mainframe Systems) in all Industries domain.
CompuGroup Technologies Offerings
CompuGroup Technologies delivers senior information technology consultants to clients who need them for critical projects.
Our clients say we consistently deliver the highest quality consultants and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Project Management and Business Analysis
• ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Business Intelligence: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Business Objects,Cognos, Informatica
• Customer Relationship Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Supply Chain Management: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
• Database Administration: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Application Development: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
• Mainframe Systems: COBOL, IMS, JCL, CICS