Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Project Management & Quality Assurance
4 Year Degree
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g. new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, strategic change management, establishment of control procedures) for the organization. The Project Manager ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget by performing the following:
1) Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
2) Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors, and successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders throughout the project;
3) Ensure resource availability and allocation, and coordinate internal and external (third parties / vendors) resources for the flawless execution of projects;
4) Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
5) Perform risk management assessment to minimize project risks;
6) Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques;
7) Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
8) Report and escalate to management as needed;
9) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Proven project management experience; PMP certification is a plus
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TriState Capital Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnicity, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. TriState Capital Bank also complies with laws regarding reasonable accommodations for individual with disabilities.
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSC) is a bank holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., providing commercial banking, private banking and investment management services to middle-market companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals. Its TriState Capital Bank subsidiary has $2.9 billion in assets, as of June 30, 2015, and serves middle-market commercial customers... through regional representative offices in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Princeton, N.J. and New York City, as well as high-net-worth individuals nationwide through its national referral network of financial intermediaries. Its Chartwell Investment Partners subsidiary has $8.1 billion in assets under management, as of June 30, 2015, and serves institutional clients and TriState Capital’s financial intermediary network.