Develop and create solutions that provide an exceptional user experience…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experience PeopleSoft HCM for global projects which support business initiatives to continuously improve the user experience of our workforce by implementing new modules and improving existing processes. This person will be responsible for designing the architecture of and leading the development of large scale solutions with a talented team of developers and system architects.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or 7+ years relevant work experience;
* At least 7+ years professional experience in software development;
* At least 5+ years professional experience developing PeopleSoft HCM solutions;
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM core HR functionality;
* Possesses both technical and non-technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conceptualize, plan, develop and deliver a variety of creative solutions; and
* Ability to identify, develop and document technical requirements and functional design.
Expertise in the following technologies:
* Application Designer
* Component Interface
* Application Packages
* Application Engine
Recent experience working with 2 or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM modules:
* North American Payroll
* Core HCM
* Employee Self-Service
* Manager Self-Service
This is a full time, direct hire role with our client.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US