Seeking a dynamic and proven sales professional, able to achieve revenue targets within assigned market by selling ChemImage Sensor Systems products and services.
Achieve annual sales quota of products and/or services in the Territory
Present ChemImage in a professional manner to potential and current customers
Establish a point of contact for customers. Ensure that customers and prospects have access to the people or information they require and that their deadlines are met. Work internally to meet customer needs and assist in creating a customer-centric environment.
Responsible for meeting and exceeding customer expectations and ensuring 100% satisfaction to retain and increase business with existing customers
Recruit new customers for CISS products in the Territory
Develop and execute annual sales plan (and budget) for the Territory
Prepare monthly reports on sales status and promotional activities
Use Salesforce system on a daily basis to update activity and customer interaction and track sales pipeline
Assist in the coordination of business meetings and sales meetings as requested and lead sales efforts in events
Contribute to the collation of information about competitors and the market condition
Collaborate with other team members and cross-functionally to work towards overall company growth
Appropriate time should be spent on closing deals for current year and creating pipeline and backlog for the following year
All other duties as assigned by management
Be proficient with: Salesforce, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to prepare sales-related materials.
Manage multiple tasks consistent with immediate priorities, department and company objectives and strategy. Function independently on regular duties. Complete assignments with minimal direction and guidance from management.
Be able to attain Security Clearance (as necessary)
Attend and perform training as required
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Travel to trade shows and conferences as requested by management or as dictated by territory needs.
- Travel to customer sites in the Territory.
- Perform sedentary work - exerting up to fifty pounds of force occasionally. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Ability to travel up to and exceeding 50%
- Ability to transport demo equipment to and from customer sites including setup and tear down.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity; standing, walking and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
- Operate standard office equipment including a computer, copier, fax, phone and other similar office equipment.
- Work setting is primarily office based but conditions may involve limited exposure to chemicals, emitted radiation, fumes, dust, odors, gases and other substances when in a laboratory environment.
- Experience as former end user a plus
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.