Provide support in all aspects of data movement for a data warehouse environment… Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced PENTAHO ETL DEVELOPER to design, develop and code end to end technology solutions for company enterprise risk business including batch process, calculation engine, database modeling, testing and process automation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Interact with business users and understand enterprise risk business requirements, and analyze and come up with optimal technology solutions to business requirements;
* Work closely with offshore team to deliver projects on time and in a high quality manner;
* Conduct system analysis and work estimate for new tasks and
* Write high level and low level design documents.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Master's in Computer Science preferred. Bachelors in CS and related work experience;
* Strong experience as a Pentaho (Kettle) developer and as well as experience working on large scale distributed systems backed by large data set;
* Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and experience managing large sets of data;
* At least 3 to 7 years' experience with ETL tools such as Pentaho, Informatica and Datastage;
* At least 2 years of experience with ETL tool Pentaho(Kettle) Pentaho admin experience would be plus;
* Proficiency in SQL and experience with Oracle PL/SQL Data warehousing experience preferred;
* Experience of working with development of complex large scale systems required.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US