Our client is looking for a Financial Advisor to join their team of advisors. Few careers offer the opportunity to personally prosper and positively affect people's lives. A career as a financial advisor is one of them. It's an opportunity to be in control of your career and your life while helping others work toward their financial goals and lifelong dreams.
Basic Job Description:
Advise clients on financial plans utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties include assessing clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives to establish investment strategies.
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
2) Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
3) Devise debt liquidation plans that include payoff priorities and timelines.
4) Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
5) Explain to individuals and groups the details of financial assistance available to college and university students, such as loans, grants, and scholarships.
6) Guide clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS / RESUME IN EITHER WORD OR PDF FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org