Consulting, Marketing & Product Development, Sales & Business Development
4 Year Degree
CEI is a nationally recognized strategy, technology architecture and software consulting company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. CEI provides IT consulting, technical project management, offshore development and eBusiness integration services to clients across the United States, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. The company has been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America’s most innovative IT service providers and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve and is an active partner to some of the market’s best technology innovators.
Our Solutions division is currently seeking a Senior Solutions Sales Account Executive
that will be based in our Pittsburgh, PA Headquarters, conveniently located in Robinson
Our Solutions Division is a Microsoft GOLD Partner and is comprised of certified
architects who are industry leading technologists. With the experience to design,
develop, deploy, and support solutions, we meet the unique needs of a client’s
business. Offering training and mentoring services ensures that value is extended into
our client’s business and IT department. Each of our offices is a full-project delivery
center with local resources to support our client base. If you are a high-achiever who
wants to be part of a dynamically fast growing company, then you should look closely at
CEI. We offer the rewarding experience of working with some of the best minds in the
industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Solutions Account Executive will have responsibility for the development
and closure of incremental revenue resulting from new business and up-sell in the
greater Pittsburgh area.
? Prospect, qualify, and target new business opportunities. Work through the strategic enterprise selling process on new business evaluations and up-sell opportunities to close sales.
? Drive sales in all of CEI’s GTM’s with a focus on outsourcing and large projects
? Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and yearly sales objectives are consistently achieved or exceeded.
? Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
? Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and other partners
? Coordinate events
? Bachelor’s degree is required;
? Minimum of 5 -10 years of direct business to business sales experience;
? Willingness and ability to prospect and proven prospecting experience;
? Experience closing multiple $500k and above deals;
? Experience selling to "C" level executives;
? History of exceeding quota’s, with a verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year;
? Self-motivated, driven, resilient, and energetic with exceptional work ethic;
? Expected to be in CEI office every day (unless attending a meeting(s));
? Ability and willingness to work within a longer sales cycle;
? Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory; and
? Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships.
? Technology sales experience;
? Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk); and
? Selling offshore application development or maintenance services
Additional Salary Information: Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions. Full Benefits package. Phone, Laptop, mileage. Fun & Professional work environement
CEI's Microsoft Solutions team is dedicated to leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver high value for our customers. We build applications and provide consulting all while grounded in the realities of your business. Our clients know the work we deliver is done with pride, passion and ownership.
CEI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner.
We are a Microsof...t Rookie Partner of the Year!
We deliver full lifecycle application development projects. We utilize the best-of-breed delivery methodologies and expert resources. Our consultants are all MCSD and MCAD certified.
- Our strengths include: ASP.NET MVC, Mobile,Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, BizTalk,
Visual Studio/TFS, SQL Server and Scrum.org training.
We have a fantastic team to collaborate with, including the recent winners of the Startup Weekend in Pittsburgh!
The Microsoft Solutions Division is run by Microsoft Regional Director and .NET Author, Mike Snell. http://visualstudiounleashed.com/mikesnell/
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies including TFS 2010, Dev 11, Windows 8, .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, mobile, HTML 5, etc.
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our solutions team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com/solutions.aspx