Implementation and administration of information security policies and procedures as well as development and maintenance of information systems used to uphold those security policies
• Perform operational support of information security technology.
• Perform analysis and resolve problems regarding information security.
• Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects.
• Present new and existing information security information to workforce and management.
• Assist in incident response procedures.
• Assist Change Management.
• Assist in conducting application risk assessments against Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry (PCI).
• Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
Experience with Information Security and Systems Analysis
Experience Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
Experience with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
Experince developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
Experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework