MUST HAVE: OBIEE andRPD experience and be able to mentor others
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead will establish and execute a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business’s key stakeholders. The Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead will provide expertise, best-practices, education, training and consulting services to ANSYS. Incumbent will help execute on the strategy and direction given by Sr. Management and CIO.
• Translate business requirements into BI Publisher Reports, Analyses and Dashboards
• Translate business requirements and knowledge of data warehouse to model the Physical Layer, BMM Layer and Presentation Layers in Oracle BI Administration Tool.
• Develop Oracle BI Analyses and Dashboard.
• Develop Oracle BI RPD (Physical, BMM, Presentation Layers)
• Provide expertise to the business with reporting, analytics and dashboards and provide insights into data that will drive business growth and performance
• Develop dashboards and reports as needed
• Work closely with other departments, ensuring their data, reporting and analytics needs are met either by producing top quality dashboards and insights, or by training and providing them with what they need to produce those same dashboards.
• Work in a collaborative environment, work creatively and leverage innovation processes and techniques to deliver new insights
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, Business, Information Systems, or a related technical field is required.
• 2 years’ experience report development using OBIEE toolset.
• 2 years’ experience RDP development.
• Ability to quantify and effectively identify user requirements for analytics and dashboards
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
Raeder Landree, Inc. (www.raederlandree.com) is a Pittsburgh based technical consulting and recruiting firm with its office located in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Raeder Landree Team is very proud of the fact that we have been providing outstanding, quality-based Technical Solutions in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown areas since 1995.
Raeder Landree, Inc. pr...ovides Solutions expertise in Information Technology.
• Staff Augmentation (contracting)
• Direct Hire Placement
• Contract-to-Hire Option
Raeder Landree, Inc. works with clients to understand their unique business requirements and strives to become a valued proactive member of their team.
Candidates look to Raeder Landree, Inc. to provide opportunities to increase their technical expertise and career growth.
Current Client Industries being served:
• Heavy Metals
• Software Development
Our team of Account Managers and Recruiters are senior level professionals with over half the team having ten years or more experience with Raeder Landree, Inc. This experience is critical when working our Clients’ challenging engagements.
Raeder Landree, Inc. is very proud of its sourcing capabilities and maintains an active local proprietary database of over 50,000 professionals in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown areas with broad experience in many diverse environments. Our sourcing capabilities range from providing full project teams to a single individual resource to supplement our client's resident team.