Lionce is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager for a great opportunity with one of our partners in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a full time position with a pay rate up to $90,000 a year. For this particular role, our client is only considering either US Citizens or Permanent Residents (either EAD or Green Card).
-Develop timelines, deploy resources, and track progress for development projects
• Coordinate project development efforts, quality assurance testing, and release materials
• Effectively report project status (including risks, impacts and dependencies) to various audiences
• Manage project scope and ensure timely delivery
• Contribute to the business and functional requirements codification process, as needed
• Coordinate with Product Marketing Managers to ensure new and existing clients receive proper information regarding new releases
Agile development experience.
Ideal candidate will be a Scrum master (either certified or "defacto"--in fact, experience as one much more important than just the certificate).