Customer Services Rep, Dispatcher
Career Connector Job ID: 46285
10/23/2013 4:31:56 PM
Multiscope Document Solutions
135 Technology Dr Ste 402
Canonsburg PA 15317
See all jobs at this company
| Medical, Dental, 401k
Administration & Customer Service / Customer Service
High School Diploma
Customer Service, Dispatch
$25,000 - $35,000
Medical, Dental, 401k
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/DISPATCHER
This position is needed to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and efficiency, in the post sales & service department by providing administrative and operational support for our Service Manager and Sales Team. In this role the candidate will answer questions, and resolve issues regarding products or services directly from Multiscope’s customers. It requires a detail-oriented individual with strong communication and organizational skills that is able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
· The CSR/DISPATCHER handles all service calls from customers either received by telephone, email or through our website projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script.
· Utilizes customer service training to educate and establish a rapport and assist customers in service needs in relation to the printing/copier devices.
· Prioritize, schedule and dispatch customer service calls using our company software system.
· Provide customer quotes, when necessary.
· Contact the customer to provide updates on service/sales orders.
· Add or change customer location and contact information within our software system.
· Effectively handle customer inquiries requests and communicate with the appropriate company personnel when necessary.
· Develop strong relationships with customers and service team.
· A minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience in a service environment.
· Must possess excellent communication skills, customer service telephone skills to serve both internal and external customers.
· Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced high volume environment.
· Ability to maintain flexible and positive attitude toward assignments.
· Effective problem solving ability to research and satisfactorily resolves issues.
· Must exhibit attention to detail and commitment.
· Strong in Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Experience in office equipment industry a plus.