Provide technical leadership to an iOS development project team…Pyramid Consulting Group has Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SR MOBILE IOS DEVELOPER LEAD to design and develop beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps,guide architectural decisions and technical designs, investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options. Our client is looking for candidates with the following experience:
* At least 4+ years of experience in iOS app development, with strong programming skills;
* Strong programming skills in Objective-C and Swift;
* Good understanding of iOS related programming patterns like core APIs, frameworks, delegates, protocols, - categories, as well as & Apple's human interface guidelines
* Understanding and demonstration of best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, and Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis;
* An App development portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with mainstream mobile apps used by a broad consumer install base;
* Good understanding of iOS related programming patterns and operating system facilities;
* Understanding and demonstration of best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation, app optimization including performance optimization, OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms and data structure;
* Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML;
* Experience and desire to work with Agile software development paradigm in a fast-paced, iterative and multi-functional environment.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US