Location: Marcellus and Utica Shale Play / Based in Morgantown, WV.
Pay: $50,000 to $100,000 yearly depending on experience with possible bonus plan.
Benefits: Full medical, 401K matching, company vehicle.
The primary focus of the Account / Territory Manager is on outside sales and maintaining a relationship with current clients. Development, coverage and penetration of the assigned accounts are required at a strategic and tactical level. The successful candidate will maintain and develop a customer base and work proactively to secure strategic relationships with new and existing clients.
- Contact current and prospective customers to develop and clearly state Company’s value for products and services.
- Develop a list of client companies and establish relationships within these companies.
- Be the Company representative and “face” of the Company ensuring advanced knowledge of potential projects.
- Attend trade events and participate in planning and exhibition of industry conventions.
- Maintain a professional customer centric service focus at all times. Provide feedback, network and maintain good will.
- Represent the company at all times in a public relations capacity.
- Plan strategy goals and objectives for each account.
- Set sales targets and an activity plan to exceed those targets.
- Answer and respond to customer’s inquiries during standard and non-standard office hours.
- 4+ years’ experience as an Account Manager or Outside Sales in oilfield service.
- Knowledge and experience with Master Service Agreements