Design and development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced SR IOS DEVELOPER to provide technical leadership to an iOS development project team.
This role will also include:
* Working closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members;
* Liaison between our client (you and part of our team would work on client premises) and our offshore development and QA team (part of our team are offsite)
* Provide Hands-on iOS app development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing.
* At least 4+ years of experience in iOS app development, with strong programming skills;
* Strong programming skills in Objective-C and Swift;
* Good understanding of iOS related programming patterns like core APIs, frameworks, delegates, protocols, - categories, as well as & Apple's human interface guidelines;
* Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, and Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis;
* Provide application development portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with mainstream mobile apps used by a broad consumer install base;
* Have a good understanding of iOS related programming patterns and operating system facilities;
* Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation;
* Good understanding of app optimization including performance optimization, OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms and data structure;
* Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML;
* Experience and desire to work with Agile software development paradigm in a fast-paced, iterative and multi-functional environment
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US