Support design, development, deployment and maintenance of custom business solutions
Design, develop, test, and maintain complex Salesforce configuration, such as visual flows, workflow rules, processes, and approvals
Maintain security model through profiles, permission sets, and role hierarchy
Design custom list views, reports, and dashboards to analyze and visualize Salesforce data
Perform data audits to verify data integrity
Manage and maintain sandbox environments
Drive adoption of new and existing functionality by providing guidance and mentoring to users
Identify opportunities for Salesforce process optimizations
Assist the Executive Director, as required, and other duties as assigned.
· 1 year+ in Salesforce administration
· Strong time management and project management skills
· Ability to effectively communicate to business leaders and collaborate on technology opportunities
Experience managing the implementation and maintenance of complex Salesforce customizations
· Ability to handle urgent requests and troubleshoot system emergencies
· Experience with Lightning Experience and related functionality
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
3+ years in Salesforce administration
Experience working in finance, government, or related industries
· Experience with Sales Cloud administration
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs., standing, sitting, reaching, and stretching.
Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone.
About The Urban Redevelopment Authority
The Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (URA) is the City of Pittsburgh’s economic development agency, committed to creating jobs, expanding the City’s tax base and improving the vitality of businesses and neighborhoods.
The URA achieves this mission by assembling, preparing and conveying sites for major mixed-use development; and by providing a portfolio of programs that include financing for business location, relocation and expansion, housing construction and rehabilitation, and home purchases and improvements. The URA is also committed to equitable development, and incorporates best practices for equity and inclusion into the URA's internal and external policies and activities